JFreakJedi

I Could Tell Ya But I'd Have To Kill Ya, OHIO, United States
I'm back from the gathering! Visit my webpage and click on The Gathering link. JESUS FREAK = me but i am also a huge star wars fan, baseball player,fan, and collector, and Dog Lover

Apollo's Chariot

Apollo's Chariot
Has The Most Feet Of Total Drop In The World.... And I Rode It

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Rant NO.1 Make It Creative

Swear words are annoying and so overrated. There used to be a time that when you insulted someone you meant it.... let me give you an example. Now people(although i don't associate with them) just say "#@!$ you" and walk away, but that isn't how it used to be. Oh no. Back in my day if someone insulted me say stole my cookie I'd walk right up to him, poke him in the chest and say..."Your mother is the descendant of a chronically constipated weasel"... and then stand there and wait for a reaction. Now i'm a christian, so i really can't go around telling people to insut one another, and i'm not, but if i was going to insult someone a simple "*&^$ you" wouldn't satisfy me. that's not how i roll. So, if someone gets you really mad and you just cant help saying something.... MAKE IT CREATIVE

8 comments:

Scenic Wimpout said...

Wow, 2 points for 'your mother is the descendant of a chronically constipated weasel'. Ü

Anonymous said...

nice Josh -Britt

Anonymous said...

I will defenitly consider it

Anonymous said...

SWEET BLOG ... this isn't related to this article but cute dog... I wish i could get my dog to do that can she fight???? lol This blog is my homepage now. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

ARE U hOTT ?

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOGG

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people say "F U" to me, so i will use the weasel one from now on.

Anonymous said...

JFreakjedi its Robstar27....why would n-e one have the nerve 2 take a cookie belonging 2 u?????? U would tear there arms off like an enraged wookie from star wars!!! But wen u insult sumone make sure its actually insulting 2 them so u dont make ur self look like an idiot!