JFreakJedi

I Could Tell Ya But I'd Have To Kill Ya, OHIO, United States
I'm back from the gathering! Visit my webpage and click on The Gathering link. JESUS FREAK = me but i am also a huge star wars fan, baseball player,fan, and collector, and Dog Lover

Apollo's Chariot

Apollo's Chariot
Has The Most Feet Of Total Drop In The World.... And I Rode It

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Fantastic Movie ... but JFreak has some complaints

The Fantastic Four was a great movie. I liked it and I would recommend it to anyone. The plot was well thought out, the action was exciting, and the special effects were breathtaking. I especially enjoyed the Silver Surfer's rise back into humanity (by saving Sue Storm) and the way that Johnny felt the need for a real companion. (not like his normal shallow girl(s) that he has on his arm (s)). Johnny defenitly had to deal with himself much more than he would've liked. The action was simply spectacular. The combined power Johnny was a special fx masterpiece!!! The planet eating monster was cool too.
Things I Didn't Like: The Silver Surfer's christ like pose when saving the planet was questionable. It could have been just a "hero" pose, but it sure looked like a Jesus thing(and the SS is nowhere near as cool (so much more than cool amazing, beautiful lifesaving... check him out) as Jesus). I also think that the makers of these movies need to stop showing scantily clad (when she started undressing when she was invisible and her invisibility stoppe when she was just in her underwear in FF 1) or not clad (in Rise of the Silver Surfer) scenes of Jessica Alba (or is it Simpson... Lopez, Beil????) as u can tell not the pop culture guy. What I really loved about this movie was that it ACTUALLY somewhat FOLLOWED A COMIC BOOK PLOTLINE Great Movie!!!

I am tired so i have to go to sleep.... remind me to post a rant about the atrocious superman returns and batman movies.
*It will say that I posted this at 10:00 but it is actually 11:00

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree no more of the Jessica Alba stuff

Anonymous said...

Jessica Alba, not Simpson.
u dork

Anonymous said...

Robstar27, i saw the first one and it wasnt great either!"

Anonymous said...

Great work.