JFreakJedi

I Could Tell Ya But I'd Have To Kill Ya, OHIO, United States
I'm back from the gathering! Visit my webpage and click on The Gathering link. JESUS FREAK = me but i am also a huge star wars fan, baseball player,fan, and collector, and Dog Lover

Apollo's Chariot

Apollo's Chariot
Has The Most Feet Of Total Drop In The World.... And I Rode It

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Yippie Ki Aye

Wooooooooooooo I saw Live Fre or Die Hard with KShaw on tuesday and it rocked!!! The plot was amazingly intruiging and the action was completely spectacular. It's about NYPD officer John McClane and his quest to save the USofA from these computer hackers that are trying to take down the country by firesale (everything must go). They take out the transportation and the economy and then McClane saves everyone. Pretty Sweet. The sweetest part is when McClane was driving his cop car towards a hellicopter and then he jumped out and ran it into a post and it flew up and hit the copter and blew it up.
... ill coninue this later

No comments: