JFreakJedi

I Could Tell Ya But I'd Have To Kill Ya, OHIO, United States
I'm back from the gathering! Visit my webpage and click on The Gathering link. JESUS FREAK = me but i am also a huge star wars fan, baseball player,fan, and collector, and Dog Lover

Apollo's Chariot

Apollo's Chariot
Has The Most Feet Of Total Drop In The World.... And I Rode It

Friday, July 6, 2007

My Birthday!!!!

Spent the nite at grandma sue's (i had to help with her garage sale) and went home this morning. After her hard working yesterday (i never knew that my grandmother would have the capacity to overwork her adorable grandsons ;) i slept well. We woke up in the mornng and watched sportscenter (reliving the Detroit Massacre) then we had GMA's delicious eggs. Joe is coming to lunch with Mom, Jeremy, Cathy, and Me to Yours Truly Woot Woot !!!!!!!!!
*To be continued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE!.....its robstar27 again....ive nevr met a grandma named sue!