JFreakJedi

I Could Tell Ya But I'd Have To Kill Ya, OHIO, United States
I'm back from the gathering! Visit my webpage and click on The Gathering link. JESUS FREAK = me but i am also a huge star wars fan, baseball player,fan, and collector, and Dog Lover

Apollo's Chariot

Apollo's Chariot
Has The Most Feet Of Total Drop In The World.... And I Rode It

Sunday, July 1, 2007

JFreak's Thoughts On The Tribe 2

The Coco Crisp trade worked out horribly too come to think of it. Even more so than the KK trade (see JFreak's Thoughts On The Tribe) We could have a solid oufield (crisp in left, grady in center, casey in right) and a good infield. (KK at third, Jhonny at short, Ronnie at second, and Gark at first with PRONK at DH and V-mar behind the plate!!!!) I mean i had to admit that Marte looked like he was going to be good. THey called him "can't miss", I would have considered the trade, but in the end, I wouldn't trade coco for a prospect. On The Bright Side... Cliff Lee Is Pitching Well Today(as of now)!!!!
GO TRIBE

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your article faurts pooooooooooooo.

Anonymous said...

Coco is pooey! KK sucks too!
This article reaks and you do too!


BBBBUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRNNNNN

Anonymous said...

Keep up the ranting, though i don't agree with what you are saying. I'm an expert and you're a teen. Who wins?




























































p.s. the tribe

Anonymous said...

yeah good going man u r so right about this
coco is better than any outfeilder we've tried to replace him with

Anonymous said...

Anonymus sucks u are right and you thought this out well

Anonymous said...

Right DAWG u need to call into the TRIBE postgame with me on the big one... yeah dawg

Anonymous said...

I agree

Anonymous said...

RIGHT ON

Anonymous said...

I think that u are a genius. SWEET BLOG the links are sweet the pics are sweet I LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

SWEET Coaster